Bogeys is currently hiring for the following position:
- Oversee maintenance objectives of commercial recreational facility – Driving Range, Mini-Golf, Automated Batting Cages
- Grounds maintenance: mowing/weed-eating; minor irrigation repairs, etc.
- Small engine / equipment maintenance
- Set maintenance calendar / schedule and budget
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance tasks in a timely, cost-effective manner
- Experience in a retail/customer service environment a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- 40 hours/week – flexible
- Reports to General Manager
The qualified applicant will have experience with small engine/machinery repair and troubleshooting, grounds maintenance, basic electrical knowledge, equipment maintenance, farm tractor operation and strong problem solving skills.
Small engine and machinery includes but is not limited to:
- Push and Zero-turn mowers
- Weed eaters / blowers / trimmers
- Batting cage pitching machines
- 1 – 2 hp submersible water pumps.
- Golf ball washer, conveyor and dispenser
- Misc. power tools
Grounds maintenance requires upkeep of 12+ acre facility involving grass cutting, landscaping, power washing, etc.
Basic electrical knowledge requires ability to change light fixture ballasts, replace broken breaker switches, receptacles, etc.
Equipment maintenance requires upkeep of two ATV’s (John Deere Gator and Kubota 4×4) as well as all other equipment falling under small engine and machinery.
Candidate must be a self-starter, able to complete tasks and maintain the facility with minimal oversight and in a timely fashion.
email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804-784-1544 to set up an interview.