Bogeys Sports Park offers golf lessons for all levels of golfers. Whether you are just starting out, or need a quick tune-up before your next tournament, Bogeys’ qualified instructors can help you with any aspect of your game from putting, bunker play and short game, to irons, woods and drivers. Our instructors can put your swing on our JCVideo computer instruction system to show you exactly which aspects of your game are working and which ones need improvement. Private and Group lessons are available for ages 6 and up and junior camps are available for ages 6-13.
Our teaching staff consists of PGA Professional Lynn Myers and Richmond’s very own Jim Allen. A graduate of the University of Richmond, Lynn Myers is the Class A PGA Teaching Professional at the Harbour Ridge Yacht and Country Club in Palm City, Florida from October through May, and we are lucky to have her on our staff from June through September. Lynn has been our Junior Camp Instructor for the past 10 years and offers private lessons throughout the week.
Jim Allen is the former head golf professional at Sycamore Creek Golf Course. Having been the assistant professional for two years under the supervision of PGA pro Dean Evans, Jim took over the head professional job in 2002. He was Sycamore Creek’s sole golf instructor during his tenure as head golf professional and we are very pleased that he has decided to bring his knowledge and expertise here to Bogeys. Jim is typically available for lessons seven days a week, with advance notice; and if he happens to be here working on his own swing, he’s happy to give an impromptu lesson to anyone who needs a hand with theirs.
Golf Lessons Pricing
- 30 minute lesson: $45
- Four 30-minute lessons: $160
- Six 30-minute lessons: $225
Junior (15 and under)
- 30 minute lesson: $40
- Four 30-minute lessons: $150
- Six 30-minute lessons: $210
- Series 3/2 (three 45 minute lessons for 2 people): $240
- Series 3/3 (three one hour lessons for 3 people): $360
Junior Camp – Summer Only
- 8:30am – 12:00pm Monday through Friday
- At the end of each session, campers receive a key tag which allows them one free small bucket of range balls OR one free round of mini golf EACH DAY for the rest of the calendar year!
- All 2017 Sessions are currently full. Please check back for 2018 Dates.