Bogeys Sports Park offers golf lessons for all levels of golfers. Whether you are just starting out, or need a quick tune-up before your next tournament, Bogeys’ qualified instructors can help you with any aspect of your game from putting, bunker play and short game, to irons, woods, and drivers. They can also video your swing to show you exactly which aspects of your game are working and which ones need improvement. Private and Group lessons are available for ages 6 and up and junior camps are available for ages 6-13.
Our teaching staff consists of PGA Professional Lynn Myers and Ernest Whittington. A graduate of the University of Richmond, Lynn Myers is the Class A PGA Teaching Professional at the Harbour Ridge Yacht and Country Club in Palm City, Florida from October through May, and we are lucky to have her on our staff from June through September. Lynn has been our Junior Camp Instructor for the past 10 years and offers private lessons throughout the week.
Ernest has been helping customers with swing tips at Bogeys since he started working here in 1995. Now it’s official…he is one of our instructors. A true scholar of the golf swing, Ernie can provide assistance to golfers of all ages and skill levels.
Golf Lessons Pricing
- 30 minute lesson: $45
- Four 30-minute lessons: $160
- Six 30-minute lessons: $225
Junior (15 and under)
- 30 minute lesson: $40
- Four 30-minute lessons: $150
- Six 30-minute lessons: $210
- Series 3/2 (three 45 minute lessons for 2 people): $240
- Series 3/3 (three one hour lessons for 3 people): $360
Junior Camp – Summer Only
- 20 Campers/session. Must pay in advance.
- 8:30am – 12:00pm Monday through Friday
- At the end of each session, campers receive a key tag which allows them one free small bucket of range balls OR one free round of mini golf EACH DAY for the rest of the calendar year!
Junior Camp Session Dates:
- June 24 – June 28
- July 8 – July 12
- July 29 – August 2
- August 5 – August 9
- August 26 – August 30